Indian Water Works Association has members from all over India and abroad. Presently the association has a membership of over 8,900 which comprises decision making persons such as Chief Engineers and Heads of the Departments in various government, semi - government departments, Municipal Corporations and large Industrial Houses and Equipment Manufacture, Contractors, Consultants. Apart from the above IWWA also has membership from Educational Institutions, Research Organizations and Students..
Who can become a member?
IWWA members are from among people working in the areas of water treatment and supply, municipal wastewater collection and treatment, industrial wastewater treatment and disposal. IWWA members also Include the decision makers, researchers, heads of the governmental departments dealing with above areas. If you belong to any of the following category you can become a member of IWWA.
- Water, wastewater and irrigation engineers holding a Degree or Diploma and working with design, construction, operation and maintenance of water and sewage works e.g. dams reservoirs, headworks, canals, wells, treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants and disposal works.
- Chemists, biologists, geologists, working in water supply, irrigation, sewerage and wastewater treatment.
- Teaching staff members of Engineering colleges and those research institutions connected with the subjects of water supply, irrigation, wastewater and hydraulic engineering.
- Engineers working with manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and instruments used in water, sewerage and wastewater works. e.g. pumps, pipes, valves, meters, and accessories valves, plumbing fixtures, electronic gadgets for measurement of flow and quality. Sanitary engineers practicing in domestic and industrial plumbing.
- Organizations- Govt./Private involved in design, construction, operation, maintenance, financing, administration and management of water supply, irrigation, hydro-electricity and sewerage systems.
- Students of Science and Engineering colleges and others who may not have qualification necessary for regular membership but have interest and work experience in water and wastewater related projects.
Benefits for Members
- Becoming member of IWWA brings enormous benefits for little price
- Tremendous networking opportunities with leading professionals in the field of water and wastewater engineering
- Access to cutting-edge professional, scientific and technological resources.
- IWWA members can attend several technical lecture meetings and participate in other programs, such as film shows, construction site visits etc.
- All members will receive at free of cost the IWWA newsletter MIDSTREAM
- Members will get other publications of IWWA at concessional rates.
- Free accessibility to IWWA library at IWWA Head Office, Mumbai and centres in India
- All members are allowed to attend, Seminars, Symposia, Workshops, and Exhibitions organised by the centres of IWWA as well as Annual Convention of the IWWA.
- Organisation members can get a discount of 10% advertisement charges.
- Organisation members can depute their representatives for Workshop, Seminar and Lectures organised by IWWA.
How to become a Member ?
If you are interested in becoming an IWWA member, you have several options:
Click here to download a complete individual membership form(in MS Word format).
Click here to download a complete organisation membership form (in MS Word format).
Fill out the form completely and return it to IWWA (the fax number and mailing address are on the form) alonwith necessary admission and commutation fee.
Contact the headquarters office at +91-22-26672665/26672666 Fax:26686113(Mumbai, India) or IWWA centre to have a membership packet sent to you, or e-mail your request to,firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the online form below to have a membership package sent to you (including a membership form).